We're off
The rush of getting ready is finally slowing down. My sister and I have packed one suitcase, realized we couldn't share a suitcase and re-packed almost everything into two suicases, made plane and bus and insurance and lodging reservations, checked and re-checked lists, and tried to figure out a way to pack apple pie. In a few hours The Trip begins. I'm beginning to believe it's real.
Apparently our bed & breakfast in London has free Internet access, so I hope to blog while we're there. Cheerio!
Apparently our bed & breakfast in London has free Internet access, so I hope to blog while we're there. Cheerio!

2 Comments:
Yay! You are probably on your way right now... such fun. :)
I am so delighted you get to go. You need to write us long, newsy blogs, preferably with lots of pictures. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home