Come on, I know you always wondered
Remember that scene in The Swiss Family Robinson where the python swallows the donkey? I’ve always wanted to know what would happen in real life to such an optimistic python. Well, you can now lay your questions to rest. According to BBC online, there was a python who tried to swallow an alligator. (Don’t feel bad—I laughed too.)
(The other thing I wanted after reading Swiss Family Robinson was to ride an ostrich. Still waiting on that one.)
(The other thing I wanted after reading Swiss Family Robinson was to ride an ostrich. Still waiting on that one.)
3 Comments:
*shudder*
Ya'll should learn to take tragedies like this more seriously--personally, I'm deathly afraid that I might someday meet with a similar fate--dead at IHOP with an unchewed, 4 pound waffle stuck in my throat.
-Kevin
lol
oops! Is there any way to delete all the repeat posts I just made?
hee hee, don't worry, I deleted the extras. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home