You're right, Kevin. And, if the fire hit about midterms, you'd have people voluntarily throwing themselves into the flames, I'm sure. Rather humane, now that I think about it.
The name Ruhamah means "You have received mercy" (from Hosea 1-2). It's not my real name, but it fits, because I receive astounding mercy from God every day. And that's really the most important thing there is to know about me.
4 Comments:
It's not even senior prank season. Those people are going to be in serious trouble.
Who did it? And why? :-)
I asked about putting a car in the dorm when I was a PHCer (for some party, I think), but was told NO because it might crack the tiles.
I guarantee there are no cracked tiles under that car, and that no unnecessary suffering would result from an untimely fire. :-p
That's my two cents, anyway...
You're right, Kevin. And, if the fire hit about midterms, you'd have people voluntarily throwing themselves into the flames, I'm sure. Rather humane, now that I think about it.
LOL! I'd have paid money to seen EH's face, oh my gosh.
Post a Comment
<< Home