It's actually the New College cloisters, a place I already miss. :-) I did go into Christ Church College, but I can't remember if they have cloisters... all the colleges blur together eventually :-)
The name Ruhamah means "You have received mercy" (from Hosea 1-2). It's not my real name, but it fits, because I receive astounding mercy from God every day. And that's really the most important thing there is to know about me.
5 Comments:
I did ask for a thousand words, didn't I. :-)
Where that spinning world
Sleeps on its axis, to the heart of rest...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
that looks a lot like christ's church, but i didn't see that on your itinerary. wherever it is, i am sufficiently jealous.
It's actually the New College cloisters, a place I already miss. :-) I did go into Christ Church College, but I can't remember if they have cloisters... all the colleges blur together eventually :-)
Breathtaking!
So glad I found your blog.
:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home