Wow, look at you! ;-) Besides congratulations, which are in order, I wanted to tell you that we will probably have to scrap the Sunday evening stroll at PHC a week hence. My roommate informs me that I will be having a wing meeting that night, etc. :-( We'll try to reschedule, and if you want to visit PHC that day anyway, I for one would be thrilled to see you! I'll be arrived back on campus around 2:30-3 pm.
The name Ruhamah means "You have received mercy" (from Hosea 1-2). It's not my real name, but it fits, because I receive astounding mercy from God every day. And that's really the most important thing there is to know about me.
1 Comments:
Wow, look at you! ;-) Besides congratulations, which are in order, I wanted to tell you that we will probably have to scrap the Sunday evening stroll at PHC a week hence. My roommate informs me that I will be having a wing meeting that night, etc. :-( We'll try to reschedule, and if you want to visit PHC that day anyway, I for one would be thrilled to see you! I'll be arrived back on campus around 2:30-3 pm.
Cheers!
Post a Comment
<< Home