Word of the day
I found it very appropriate:
mogigraphia: writer's cramp.
(Incidentally, the word of the day came from my coworker Lucy, who's becoming a good friend and who had me over to hang out with her grown kids and their friends on Sunday night. One party activity, which I sadly missed, was to build gingerbread houses and then blow them up with firecrackers. My kind of people.)
mogigraphia: writer's cramp.
(Incidentally, the word of the day came from my coworker Lucy, who's becoming a good friend and who had me over to hang out with her grown kids and their friends on Sunday night. One party activity, which I sadly missed, was to build gingerbread houses and then blow them up with firecrackers. My kind of people.)
3 Comments:
The soror and I think that's AWESOME! My dad concurs, and says it's a good project for him and his brother. Mom thinks it sounds like a youth group thing, only the soror isn't convinced that would be a good idea...
You have cool coworkers. :-D
*AGREES*
Considering how long it takes to build a gingerbread house, hearing of such activity practically drives me speechless. Of course, what is one to do with the finished product? I have never come up with a satisfactory option. Exploding it seems as good an answer as any. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home