Job interview and other adventures
My humble thanks to those of you who prayed for my phone interview today. I think it went well. I'll find out more early next week, and will keep you all posted. The interview--or rather the preparation for it--did involve some adventure. Reaching a quiet place to talk on the phone involved my taking a long lunch from work, missing a shuttle and therefore walking about 8 blocks to the metro, taking a metro to a different part of the city, walking to a friend's apartment to talk on the phone, then metroing back to work. God provided in many small ways, not the least of which was the kind generosity of my friends who let me use their apartment.
In other news, I started a new temping assignment yesterday. More details to come soon, and much to be grateful for.
In other news, I started a new temping assignment yesterday. More details to come soon, and much to be grateful for.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home