8.02.2005

And in other news...

This weekend we welcomed a very special new member to our family: a fridge. All was done with appropriate solemnity and ceremony. See the post at my sister's blog, since she reports it much better than I can.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pinon Coffee said...

May the new member of your family live long and crisper..er, prosper. Prosper in the crisper. And the butter compartment, and the drawer, and the shelves, and may its little light never go out. :-)

August 04, 2005 10:04 PM  
Blogger Pinon Coffee said...

...what news from the crisper? You have been sadly silent of late...

August 09, 2005 11:07 PM  
Blogger Pinon Coffee said...

Ruhamah--

What news of the reading blog? I meant to sign up, but I think I lost the address. Couldst be so kind as to re-send it to me, please?

August 12, 2005 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home