Signing off for two weeks...
For the next two weeks I will be at the place pictured on my sister's blog. The house has no phone, on principle. To reach the occupants, friends have at times resorted to ordering pizza for them and asking the pizza man to deliver the message, or ordering flowers and putting the message in the florist's card. I may be able to access e-mail at a local library, but I can't be sure. On my reading list: The Outermost House (Henry Beston), a naturalist's chronicle of a year spent at a beach house more isolated than the one I'll be in.
May your next two weeks be restful as well!
May your next two weeks be restful as well!
7 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I'm cutting off my phone line right now!
Sarah -
Have fun and be in peace. Sounds like you found an appropriate place to read your book pick. My own adventures start next week when I finally head off to Tallahassee. Summer classes start in about a week. My summer break has been long enough - time to get to work! ;-)
Good choice on the Wilbur. I have heard amazing things about him from all quarters.
Hey Sarah~
Have fun! You must update as just as soon as you get back:-)
~T
Hope the beach is behaving itself in your presence (and absence from us). :-)
hi.
just wanted to say ... hi.
even though you're, like, upstairs or something ...
you should go and read my blog about the beach. writing it was therapy, since it was so hard to come home.
:)
and if you have anything to add, just let me know ...
-me (prl)
Hey Amy! How wonderful to hear from you! I didn't know you had my blog address. How nice!
Post a Comment
<< Home